Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your fee to officiate our wedding?
I charge one fee to officiate the wedding.
- What does your fee include?
My fee includes the marriage certificate, and the initial meeting.
- How long have you been a marriage officiant?
I have been officiating for 15 years.
- What are your time restrictions for the ceremony?
There are no time restrictions. The day is yours.
- Will there be any extra fees if the ceremony starts late?
No. I do not charge by the hour. I only charge for the event. However i will charge an addition $75 fee if the wedding is rescheduled without prior notice.
- Can we see your credentials, proof that you are licensed in the state?
Yes. When we meet for the first time. I will show you my credentials.
- How far in advance do we need to book our wedding?
I need at least 24 hours notice to prepare. One year is recommended.
- What would the deposit be?
I require $100.00 deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- What is your cancellation policy?
I request 1 month notice of any cancellations or changes.
- How many weddings have you performed in the recent past?
I have done 300 wedding to date.
- Do you charge an extra fee for rehearsal?
Yes. The rehearsal is not included in the fee.
- Are you available for the date of the rehearsal?
Yes. I only request that we have the rehearsal the day before the wedding to wrinkle out any problems.
- Do you need any audio/visual equipment for the ceremony?
No. However I can recommend a photographer if you would like.
- Do you allow photography/videography during the ceremony?
Yes. It is your day. You can do whatever you like.
- What attire will you wear to the ceremony?
Depending on the style of wedding I will wear an Alb and Stole.
- Can we have any input on the attire?
I will wear whatever you would like me to wear
- Who will take care of submitting the marriage license to the clerk?
I will submit the marriage documents to the clerks office.
- Are there any fees for that?
No this in included in the fee.
- Do you require pre-marital counseling? If so, would you recommend us one?
I do not require this.
- Can we personalize our ceremony with "x", "y", "z"?
Yes. It is your day and i will do everything in my power to make it perfect for you.
- Will you give a sermon during the ceremony?
Only if you want me to.